2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Friendly & informative tour guide
Pickup from selected hotels
One nights accommodation as booked
Meals unless otherwise stated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout.
Your pickup will be between 7am-8am depending on which hotel you selected. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
This tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 6:00 - 6:30pm on day two.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack or bag weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children of all ages are welcome on tour. To book a child simply add an additional 'adult' ticket to your booking. For example, if you wish to book 2 adults and 1 child, select 3 'adult' tickets. If you are travelling with children under 16 years, you must book a 'private' room and contact the supplier to provide the age of your child.
- Portable cots can be provided on request for infants but must be arranged prior to the date of departure directly with the tour operator. Parents must provide bedding (i.e. blankets, sheets).
- Due to the physical nature of this tour, we recommend a minimum age of 12 years but do enforce an age restriction.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go West Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Great Ocean Road & Grampians Overnight Tour from Melbourne?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Great Ocean Road & Grampians Overnight Tour from Melbourne?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Great Ocean Road & Grampians Overnight Tour from Melbourne?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Great Ocean Road & Grampians Overnight Tour from Melbourne?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Great Ocean Road & Grampians Overnight Tour from Melbourne
2 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursEco ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMelbourneBus Tours - VictoriaAudio Guides - VictoriaNature and Wildlife - VictoriaOvernight Tours - VictoriaMulti-day Tours - VictoriaEco Tours - VictoriaBus Tours - Yarra ValleyAudio Guides - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyOvernight Tours - Yarra ValleyMulti-day Tours - Yarra ValleyEco Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - BallaratAudio Guides - BallaratNature and Wildlife - BallaratOvernight Tours - BallaratMulti-day Tours - BallaratEco Tours - BallaratCategory
The District DocklandsNational Sports MuseumMelbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)City Circle TramSt. Kilda, MelbourneComo House and GardenLoch Ard GorgeMoonlit Sanctuary Caulfield RacecourseBrighton BeachMelbourne SouthgateMelbourne ChinatownStation Pier Cruise Ship TerminalAlbert ParkSt Paul's CathedralFlagstaff GardensCooks' CottageLuna Park MelbourneSherbrooke ForestDegraves Street