1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See native Australian wildlife, including the nightly ‘penguin parade,’ on this small-group tour to Phillip Island from Melbourne. Take in the breathtaking views of Phillip Island's rugged coastline along the Nobbies Boardwalk, then head to Summerland Beach to observe a procession of little penguins from Victoria's largest penguin colony.
- Small-group wildlife tour to Phillip Island, from Melbourne
- Enjoy spectacular coastal views along Nobbies boardwalk
- See the penguin parade at Summerland Beach in the early evening
Saved to wishlist!
Friendly & informative tour guide
WiFi on board
Park Entry Fees
Pickup from selected hotels
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Nomads Melbourne Hostel , A'Beckett St. 196-198, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 AustraliaPickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout or from the Immigration Museum (400 Flinders Street). Your pickup will be between 1:30pm-1:45pm (Apr-Sep) or 2:30pm-2:45pm (Oct-Mar) depending on which hotel you selected. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed. This tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 9pm-midnight depending on the season.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Photography and video are NOT PERMITTED at the Penguin Parade
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Penguins Plus & Underground Viewing are on request. Once you have placed a booking, the Tour Operator will contact you in the event your chosen upgrade is not available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bunyip Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phillip Island Penguin Parade Express Tour from Melbourne?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Phillip Island Penguin Parade Express Tour from Melbourne?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Phillip Island Penguin Parade Express Tour from Melbourne?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phillip Island Penguin Parade Express Tour from Melbourne?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Keep in mind that the initial tour advertised has upgrades giving better locations for viewing." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Phillip Island Penguin Parade Express Tour from Melbourne
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMelbourneBus Tours - VictoriaAudio Guides - VictoriaOvernight Tours - VictoriaNature and Wildlife - VictoriaFull-day Tours - VictoriaBus Tours - Yarra ValleyAudio Guides - Yarra ValleyOvernight Tours - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyFull-day Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - BallaratAudio Guides - BallaratOvernight Tours - BallaratNature and Wildlife - BallaratFull-day Tours - BallaratCategory
Hotel Esplanade Tours & TicketsDandenong Ranges Tours & TicketsQueen Victoria Market Tours & TicketsThe District Docklands Tours & TicketsWilliamstown Tours & TicketsMelbourne Regent Theatre Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Melbourne Aquarium Tours & TicketsHealesville Sanctuary Tours & TicketsEureka Skydeck 88 Tours & TicketsMelbourne Zoo Tours & TicketsMelbourne Chinatown Tours & TicketsParliament House of Victoria Tours & TicketsFlinders Street Station Tours & TicketsMelbourne Museum Tours & TicketsRippon Lea Estate Tours & TicketsForum Melbourne Tours & TicketsScienceworks Tours & TicketsLEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne Tours & TicketsSt Patrick's Cathedral Tours & TicketsMelbourne Princess Theatre Tours & Tickets