- Take in stunning aerial views of some of Melbourne's most iconic attractions
- Capture the ultimate Melbourne photograph with perfect dawn lighting
- Enjoy an exclusive flight in one of the largest cities with regular balloon rides
- Make it to your early departure on time with a convenient hotel pick-up option
Departure & Return
Beside Reception, on the 1st floor of the hotel.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- 24 hours required between scuba diving and ballooning
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liberty Balloon Flights - Melbourne, Geelong and the Avon Valley (Perth)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms