- Drink tastings at three bars are included
- Snack is provided, to soak up those drinks
- Learn about Melbourne’s history while tasting up-and-coming brews
- Over-18s only are permitted on this tour
Departure & Return
Sir William Clarke Memorial Stature Corner of Spring St and Treasury Place Find the exact meeting point with what3words: ///gain.loans.jazz
At public transport, stop to get You back to the city (Myki required).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travellers under 18 years of age are not permitted to join this tour
- Please wear nice, smart-casual clothing. No flip-flops (thongs) permitted. Remember that Melbourne’s weather can be unpredictable and the tour will run rain, hail or shine, so bring an umbrella or coat if needed
- Maximum group size is 12
- Please ensure you have a Myki with enough credit to catch the train or tram out to the venue for the evening. Your guide can help you purchase one at Southern Cross (approx $6 + credit) if you don't have one.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Effective December 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Melbourne
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms