- 4-hour bike tour of Melbourne with lunch
- Stop outside Federation Square, Melbourne Museum, Shrine of Remembrance, Parliament House and other landmarks
- Admire the street art and ambiance found in Melbourne’s laneways and heritage arcades
- View celebrated sports venues such as Melbourne Cricket Ground and the National Tennis Centre
- Learn from your guide about the history and culture of Melbourne
- Travel in a smaller group limited to eight people and enjoy the customized attention of your guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
See Itinerary below for tour details. All tours include a casual lunch and frequent stops to learn about the sites you see and take photos.
After meeting your guide in Federation Square, feel the pulse of Melbourne as you pedal through the streets with your knowledgeable guide. Witness the city's passion for sports as you pass by the Melbourne Cricket Ground, AAMI Park, the National Sports Museum and the National Tennis Centre in Melbourne Park. Take in the Shrine of Remembrance, which memorializes people who lost their lives in the First World War. Next door sits the extensive Royal Botanic Gardens, established in 1846. You might next roll over to Parliament House, Melbourne Museum and the Royal Exhibition Buildings. Along the way, you’ll experience Melbourne’s culture as your guide shows you tucked-away bars, quirky cafes and laneways decorated with street art. Get a close look at the cafes and shops in a heritage arcade such as the Royal Arcade as you walk your bikes through the Victorian-era building.
Step off your cruise ship and onto a bike to discover the heart of Melbourne with your expert guide. You’ll take in some of the sights listed in the tours above and be able to request visits to the spots that interest you most. This bike tour is a perfect introduction to Melbourne.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Melbourne By Bike
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Melbourne Bike Tour with Lunch.
- "If you don't know Melbourne, try to book for this bike tour guided by Leanne." See review