Departure & Return
Meet us in the middle of Federation Square, opposite Flinders Street Station. Our guide will be floating around near the main stage.
The end point of the tour will be around the east end of Bourke Street, depending on which bars we visit.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Dress code is casual!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Drinking History Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands