- Private tour of Melbourne’s multicultural markets
- Travel by foot and public transport; guide helps secure tickets
- Learn about international culinary traditions unique to the city
- Finish with a hot or cold beverage, included
Departure & Return
Under the clock tower inside Southern Cross Station, 83 Spencer Street, Melbourne, VIC 3004. GPS coordinates: -37.818843, 144.953929.
At the last market, we visit on the day or the nearest public transport stop to take you back to the city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travellers. A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travellers.
- Please wear comfortable clothing appropriate for the weather conditions on the day. Keep in mind that Melbourne’s weather can be unpredictable. This tour will run rain, hail or shine.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- This tour can accommodate dietary restrictions such as vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free requests. Please notify us in advance of any dietary needs.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Effective December 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Melbourne
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms