- Best suited to active travelers, as a lot of walking is involved
- Enjoy a guided tour of the legendary MCG
- Check out numerous sites associated with different sports
- Suitable for first-time or repeat visitors to Melbourne
Departure & Return
Your tour host will be waiting on foot and wearing a white Melbourne Sports Tours polo shirt or red jacket.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Moderate fitness levels are required as this tour involves stairs and steep footbridges.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Melbourne Sports Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff