- 2.5-hour sunset kayak tour in Melbourne
- Paddle a kayak on the Yarra River
- Explore Victoria Harbour, Southbank, and downtown Melbourne from the water
- Check out the fire-ball display at Crown Casino
- Nibble fish and chips during an on-the-water meal
- Includes use of equipment, light dinner, and informative guide
Departure & Return
We meet on the wharf behind the Community Boating Hub, 912 Collins St, Docklands. Next to "The Dock" Library, 3 storey wooden building.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring: A sun hat, sunscreen, sunglasses. You can wear your normal clothes but you may want to bring a change if you are going out afterwards.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kayak Melbourne
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands