- Melbourne super saver package
- Full-day tour on the Great Ocean Road
- Full-day Tour to Puffing Billy, Moonlit Sanctuary, and the Penguin Parade
- Package to be used in a 7-day period
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout.
Your pickup for the Puffing Billy & Penguins Tour will be between 9am-10am (Apr-Oct) or 10am-11am (Nov-Mar) and pickup for your Great Ocean Road Tour will be between 7am-8am. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
The Puffing Billy & Penguins Tour returns to Melbourne between 9pm-midnight depending on the season, and the Great Ocean Road returns between 8pm-9pm.
What To Expect
Journey out to the Dandenong Ranges and climb aboard the historic Puffing Billy steam train as it winds though lush fern gullies and Eucalyptus forests. Enjoy a guided tour of the animal exhibits at Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Park, where you will see animals such as koalas, wombats, and dingoes. Then, make your way down to Phillip Island to experience the world-famous parade of little blue penguins as they waddle back to their homes across the beach each night.
Great Ocean Road Classic Tour:
Take a classic road trip along the Great Ocean Road, one of the world's most scenic coastlines. Wind along Victoria's southwest coast, passing long golden beaches, rugged sandstone cliffs, and the coastal towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay. Admire the green surrounds of the Otway Ranges rain forest and some of Australia's oldest eucalyptus trees. Follow Gibson's Steps, gateway to the 12 Apostles, down to the beach. Learn about the history of the Shipwreck Coast during a stroll along the historic beach at Loch Ard Gorge. View the world-famous 12 Apostles, where you'll be dwarfed by the soaring cliffs and the mysterious limestone towers that were created by erosion of the cliffs.
Complementary admission to one of the following attractions is included on the combo tour: Eureka Skydeck 88, Melbourne Aquarium, or Melbourne Star observation wheel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The date you choose for your reservation will be the date your Puffing Billy, Moonlit Sanctuary & Penguins day tour will be booked for. You MUST contact the Operator directly to advise which date you would like to take the Great Ocean Road Day Tour which must be booked within 7 days of your Puffing Billy Tour
- Please note this package contains two separate day tours, each depart and return to Melbourne
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack or soft overnight bag weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please contact the Tour Operator directly to advise which attraction pass you would prefer. If none is specified you will be provided with entry to the Eureka Skydeck
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bunyip Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Melbourne Combo: Great Ocean Road, Puffing Billy, Moonlit Sanctuary & Penguins.
- "Great view of the scenery though is a very long journey" See review