- Great Ocean Road, Wilsons Promontory National Park, and Melbourne Attraction Pass combo
- Admire the Twelve Apostles and breathtaking coastline as you travel along the iconic Great Ocean Road
- Enjoy guided walks through the rainforest and bush at Wilsons Promontory National Park and spot Australian animals in their native habitats
- Use the Melbourne Attraction Pass to discover one of the city's top sites—Melbourne Star Observation Whee, SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium, or Eureka Skydeck 88
- Enjoy commentary from a friendly and informative guide
- Small-group tour with maximum 24 people ensures a more personalized attention from your guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
On a separate day, visit Wilsons Promontory—the oldest national park in Victoria. Soak up the wild beauty of granite cliffs and the famous Squeaky Beach, and spot native Australian wildlife on guided bush walks.
Back in Melbourne, enjoy free admission to one of the city's top attractions. Choose from the Melbourne Star Observation Wheel, SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium, or Eureka Skydeck 88 at any time that suits your schedule. Passes will be distributed on the day of your Great Ocean Road tour and are valid for six months.
See Itinerary below for full tour details. The 2-day tours must be taken within seven days of each other. Book the great Ocean Road tour first, and then contact the tour operator to schedule your Wilson's Promontory tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children under 14 years
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- The date you choose for your reservation will be the date your Wilsons Promontory day tour will be booked for. You MUST contact the Operator directly to advise which date you would like to take the Great Ocean Road Day Tour which must be booked within 7 days of your Wilsons Promontory tour
- Please contact the Tour Operator directly to advise which attraction pass you would prefer. If none is specified you will be provided with entry to the Eureka Skydeck
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for guests with mobility challenges as our visit to Wilsons Promontory is mostly walking/light hiking based
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bunyip Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms