- Tandem skydive over the beach in Melbourne
- Brave a hair-raising freefall from a height of 14,000 feet (4,300-meters)
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views of Melbourne, St. Kilda, and Port Phillip Bay
- Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience with Melbourne’s only beach skydive
Departure & Return
Coming from the CBD you should allow yourself at least 45 minutes to get to our office located in the St Kilda Marina. It's just next to the BP Service Station. Enter "Skydive the Beach Melbourne, Marine Parade, St Kilda, Victoria" into Google maps to find where we are!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Maximum weight over 242bs (1105kgs) on application
- Surcharge will apply to persons 207lbs (94kgs) or more
- Minimum age 12 years subject to approval
- Under 18 years must be accompanied by parent or guardian
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skydive Melbourne
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff