Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of Mornington Peninsula
- See Mornington's infamous bathing boxes
- Discover the military history of Point Nepean National Park
- Enjoy a delicious included lunch and wine tasting
- Try your hand at picking strawberries (summer only)
- Great panoramic views over the coast from Murray's Lookout
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Enjoy lunch at a delicious local eatery, complete with a wine tasting. During the summer months, visit Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm to pick ripe, juicy berries straight off the vine and sample fruit-flavored products. During the wintertime, visit another Mornington Peninsula wine estate.
Visit Murray’s Lookout for one last breathtaking coastal view, and then relax after your full-day adventure on the return drive to Melbourne.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bunyip Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms