Explore our promoted experiences
- Hot springs and wine tasting on the Mornington Peninsula from Melbourne
- Relax at Peninsula Hot Springs and enjoy a delicious lunch at a local vineyard
- Ride the Arthur's Seat Eagle gondola for panoramic views of the peninsula
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Enjoy a relaxing soak in the Peninsula Hot Springs, where mineral-rich waters flow from natural springs below ground into a variety of pools surrounded by tranquil landscaping. Enjoy ample leisure time to unwind at amenities such as a hydrotherapy pool, thermal stream gully, reflexology walk, and sauna. Be sure to bring your swimsuit and a towel.
Next, satisfy your taste buds with a delicious lunch at a local eatery followed by a wine tasting. In the afternoon, ride the Aurthur's Seat Eagle Gondola and take in panoramic views of Port Phillip Bay and the peninsula.
During the summer season (November through April), continue on to Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm to pick juicy, ripe berries straight from the field (at your own expense) and sample a variety of fruit-flavored products. During the winter, pop in at a Mornington Peninsula winery to sample a variety of wines.
Relax on the return drive to Melbourne and be dropped off back at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring your swimsuit and towel for the hot springs
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bunyip Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you’re looking for good quality wine, this is not the tour for you." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews