6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Soak your cares away with a day of rest and relaxation at the Peninsula Hot Springs. With included transport from Melbourne, this tour makes it easy to fit in a trip to this favorite spa destination on the Mornington Peninsula, featuring 20 different bathing experiences like geothermal pools, hydrotherapy, sauna, and a Turkish hamam. For an extra bliss fix, book an optional treatment at the serene Spa Dreaming Center.
- Day trip from Melbourne to the Peninsula Hot Springs
- Relax and recharge at a renowned spa and bath house on the Mornington Peninsula
- Rotate among 20 different globally inspired bathing experiences including thermal and hydrotherapy pools, a sauna, and a cold plunge
- Luxurious spa treatments available for an extra fee
- Includes round-trip transfer from Melbourne, with multiple pickup locations
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to and from the Peninsula Hot Springs
Bath House bathing admission, with 50 globally-inspired experiences
Central city Melbourne meeting point
Local expert driver guide so you can sit back relax and unwind
All taxes, entry fees and handling charges
Official Peninsula Hot Springs Shuttle operator
Additional spa and wellness treatments can be booked direct with the Peninsula Hot Springs
Towel & locker hire are available at reception on arrival for a $5 fee
Food and drink can be purchased onsite at one of two cafes or bring your own.
Transfer to/from Hotel to starting point
Departure & Return
191 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
140 Springs Ln, Fingal VIC 3939, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, not really suitable for children 4 yrs old and under.
- Food can be purchased from within the hot springs; the Bath House café, the Bath House Amphitheatre cafe. Or you can BYO with picnic areas provided.
- Dress code: swimsuits are required in the Bath House bathing area; rash vests and boardshorts are acceptable
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boutique Touring Company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Peninsula Hot Springs Day Trip with Thermal Bathing Entry from Melbourne?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Peninsula Hot Springs Day Trip with Thermal Bathing Entry from Melbourne?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Peninsula Hot Springs Day Trip with Thermal Bathing Entry from Melbourne?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Peninsula Hot Springs Day Trip with Thermal Bathing Entry from Melbourne?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Peninsula Hot Springs Day Trip with Thermal Bathing Entry from Melbourne
8 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day SpasThermal Spas & Hot SpringsSpa ToursMornington PeninsulaMelbourneDay Spas - VictoriaThermal Spas & Hot Springs - VictoriaDay Spas - Yarra ValleyThermal Spas & Hot Springs - Yarra ValleyDay Spas - BallaratThermal Spas & Hot Springs - BallaratCategory
Rippon Lea EstateChurchill IslandCooks' CottageSt Paul's CathedralMelbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)Australian National Aviation MuseumScienceworksHotel EsplanadeAAMI ParkLygon StreetImmigration MuseumForum MelbourneMelbourne Princess TheatreKings DomainBrighton BeachComo House and GardenNational Gallery of VictoriaFlemington RacecourseCrown MelbourneParliament House of Victoria