- Stop at Brighton Bathing Boxes on the way for a colorful photo opportunity
- Finish the day watching hundreds of wild penguins return home at sunset
- Convenient: get picked up and dropped at your hotel or at St Paul’s Cathedral
- Enjoy with young children: infant seats available and stroller accessible
Departure & Return
Departing time: 11 am - From State Theatre on St Kilda Road
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- **CovidSafe Tour** - A series of practices were put in place to make your experience safer: 1. Symptoms free policy; 2. Sanitisation: regular cleaning of high contact areas; 3. Social Distancing; 4. Protective Equipment: Hand sanitizers and face masks available on the tour
- **Symptoms Free Policy** - In the case you are feeling unwell, with symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or headache, for your and all other passenger’s safety we ask you not to join the tour. We might ask to have your temperature measured before entering the minibus.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY HIT THE ROAD TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Phillip Island Penguin Parade, Brighton Bathing Boxes and Wildlife Park Tour.