- Full-day small-group wildlife tour to Phillip Island from Melbourne
- Hand-feed the kangaroos and wallabies at Moonlit Wildlife Sanctuary
- Stop at Churchill Island Heritage Farm to see a working farm
- Enjoy the views of Phillip Islands rugged coastline from the Nobbies boardwalk
- See the penguin parade when hundreds of little penguins emerge from the ocean for the night
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise of dietary requirements at time of booking
- Photography and video are NOT PERMITTED at the Penguin Parade
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Children of all ages must purchase a ticket
- Penguins Plus, Underground Viewing & Guided Ranger Tour are on request. Once you have placed a booking, the Tour Operator will contact you in the event your chosen upgrade is not available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bunyip Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms