10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Learn about Australia’s diverse wildlife on this full-day tour of Phillip Island from Melbourne, including round-trip transport and lunch. See native Aussie animals at the Maru Koala and Wildlife Park. Then, take a tour of Phillip Island, visiting the Nobbies and Cape Woolamai. End the day watching the memorable sunset Penguin Parade at Summerland Beach.
- See kangaroos, koalas and emus at the Maru Koala and Wildlife Park
- See sights like the Nobbies on a tour of Phillip Island
- Watch the sunset Penguin Parade at Summerland Beach
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Penguin Parade (general viewing)
Admission to Phillip Island Koala Reserve
All National Park entry fees
Audio translation service available
Resident Trailblazer to guide you on your journey
Select inner city Melbourne pickup and drop off
Air-conditioned medium sized vehicle
Departure & Return
400 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair, prams or stroller accessible please do not bring on tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wildlife Tours Australia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Trip with Koala Park?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Trip with Koala Park?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Trip with Koala Park?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Trip with Koala Park?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 6121P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMelbourneBus Tours - VictoriaAudio Guides - VictoriaNature and Wildlife - VictoriaFull-day Tours - VictoriaBus Tours - Yarra ValleyAudio Guides - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyFull-day Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - BallaratAudio Guides - BallaratNature and Wildlife - BallaratFull-day Tours - BallaratCategory
AAMI ParkArts Centre MelbourneMelbourne Sports & Aquatic CentreRippon Lea EstateDaylesfordLEGOLAND® Discovery Centre MelbourneCarlton BrewhouseComo House and GardenLoch Ard GorgeMelbourne MuseumEureka Skydeck 88 Moonlit Sanctuary Degraves StreetHealesville SanctuaryFlemington RacecourseForum MelbourneMelbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)Station Pier Cruise Ship TerminalGrampians National ParkParliament House of Victoria