- See seals, penguins, koalas, kangaroos and much, much more on Phillip Island
- Get around the 40-square-mile (100-square-kilometer) island with ease
- Numbers are capped at just 11 travelers, making it easy to meet new people
- Round-trip transfers from an easy-to-access downtown Melbourne location
Departure & Return
Please wait on step of main entry to church on Flinders Street. (This is on the corner of Swanston Street, Opposite Federation Square, and diagonally opposite Flinders street Station) Please be ready 5 minutes prior to your pickup time.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Around and About Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands