- Action-packed tour of the Great Ocean Road and the Otways
- Chance to spot wildlife including koalas, platypus and parrots
- Start the day with a dawn forest hike and kayak trip in search of platypus
- Intimate tour with maximum seven travelers: great way to meet new people
Departure & Return
Please wait on step of main entry to church on Flinders Street. (This is on the corner of Swanston Street, Opposite Federation Square, and diagonally opposite Flinders street Station)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If you are a solo traveller (1 person) contact us for availability.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Around and About Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 2 Day Great Ocean Road Tour and Platypus paddle.