9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Viewing the "penguin parade" on Phillip Island is a highlight of a visit to New South Wales. Make the experience even more memorable by booking this comprehensive private tour that includes afternoon tea at Churchill Island, entrance to the Koala Conservation Centre, dinner, and a guaranteed premium viewing spot for the parade.
- Private tour exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Don't miss at thing at the penguin parade with a premium viewing spot
- Includes dinner (with beer/wine) and afternoon tea
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Dinner with a glass of beer or wine
Premium seats at the Penguin Parade
Departure & Return
Departure PointMelbourne CBD Hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Australian Luxury Escapes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Phillip Island Day Trip from Melbourne Including Penguin Parade Premium Viewing?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Phillip Island Day Trip from Melbourne Including Penguin Parade Premium Viewing?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Phillip Island Day Trip from Melbourne Including Penguin Parade Premium Viewing?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Phillip Island Day Trip from Melbourne Including Penguin Parade Premium Viewing?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Phillip Island Day Trip from Melbourne Including Penguin Parade Premium Viewing
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMelbourneBus Tours - VictoriaCity Tours - VictoriaWalking Tours - VictoriaFull-day Tours - VictoriaBus Tours - Yarra ValleyCity Tours - Yarra ValleyWalking Tours - Yarra ValleyFull-day Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - BallaratCity Tours - BallaratWalking Tours - BallaratFull-day Tours - BallaratCategory
Australian BalletScienceworksSt Paul's CathedralImmigration MuseumOld Melbourne GaolDandenong RangesAshcombe Maze & Lavender GardensWilsons Promontory National ParkCarlton BrewhouseCollins StreetArts Centre MelbourneDaylesfordArtVoHealesville SanctuaryFlinders Street StationShrine of RemembranceMelbourne ZooSherbrooke ForestSunny Ridge Strawberry FarmAlbert Park