- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Melbourne hotel
- Get insights into all the place you visit from your guide
- See major landmarks as well as some hidden gems along the way
Departure & Return
Pick up point - Outside Eureka Tower Observation deck (7, Riverside Quay, Southbank)
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
We can drop you off in Federation Square or directly back to your Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please dress applicable to weather conditions
- Comfy trainers/sneakers/footwear is advised
- Near public transportation
- Pick up point - Outside Eureka Tower Observation deck (7, Riverside Quay, Southbank)
- Hotel pick up - this can be provided from selected CBD, Southbank and Docklands hotels only and must be communicated in advance
- Please provide a local mobile contact number on your booking, incase we need to contact you pre-tour
- Most travelers can participate
- We wish to advise larger groups of 4 or 5, that our luggage capacity is limited, so we recommend 1 x airplane cabin-sized bags per person. For groups of 3 passengers or less, 1 x standard size suitcase & 1 x cabin-sized bag per person is acceptable.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Great Ocean Road Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands