- Guide leads visitors to lesser-known spots and shares building secrets
- Take in stunning views of Melbourne and the memorial gardens
- Listen to compelling historical narrative with personal details
- Receive a 10% discount in the Shrine Gift Shop
Departure & Return
Departure PointShrine of Remembrance, St. Kilda Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3001 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Shrine is wheelchair accessible except for the Balcony area.
- Shrine tours are not suited to people with mobility issues, wheelchairs, walking frames, or reliant on crutches.
- Shrine tours involve a moderate amount of walking including a large number of stairs.
- Shrine tour participants are requested to dress comfortably, yet respectfully. Comfortable, respectful clothing with a hat
- Walking shoes and a hat during the warmer months as some of the tour takes in some of the Shrine's exterior. Please note, as a sign of respect, hats should be removed in the Sanctuary.
- For those who upgrade to a Tour and a Tiffin, please supply any dietary requirements directly to the Shrine by email 24 hours prior to your tour.
- Closed Good Friday and Christmas Day
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shrine of Remembrance
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Shrine Cultural Guided Tour in Melbourne.