Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Small-group Great Ocean Road from Melbourne
- Stop at a variety of beaches, towns, and wildlife destinations
- Includes bottled water, snacks, and air-conditioned transportation
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 11 people
Departure & Return
Pickup will occur at 6.30am in front of the Immigration museum at the Cnr of Flinders St and Market St (easy accessible by both Train and Tram).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Child Booster Seat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kanga Road Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.