11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Embark on a thrilling journey along Australia’s most famous coastal drive—the Great Ocean Road. Set out from Melbourne for a full-day tour by air-conditioned minivan, stopping along the way at the coastal town of Apollo Bay and Split Point Lighthouse. Keep your camera on hand as you spot kangaroos and koalas on a rainforest stroll and admire the dreamy landscapes of Port Campbell National Park, including the iconic 12 Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge. This small-group tour is limited to 11 people for a personalized experience and includes hotel pick-up.
- Small-group full-day tour along the Great Ocean Road, from Melbourne
- Get great photo ops of remote beaches and rugged sea cliffs
- Hear informative onboard commentary from your driver-guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 11 people ensures a more customized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
It's a long day but frequent stops ensure you are consistently engaged.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Live commentary on board
Exclusive animal encounters
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oceania Tours and Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Great Ocean Road Day Trip from Melbourne?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Great Ocean Road Day Trip from Melbourne?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Great Ocean Road Day Trip from Melbourne?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "From nature reserves to beaches to natural wonders this is definitely worth it." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Great Ocean Road Day Trip from Melbourne
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMelbourneBus Tours - VictoriaFull-day Tours - VictoriaBus Tours - Yarra ValleyFull-day Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - BallaratFull-day Tours - BallaratCategory
Churchill IslandScienceworksArtVoCarlton BrewhouseCollins StreetEureka Skydeck 88 Sidney Myer Music BowlOld Treasury BuildingFlinders Street StationQueen Victoria MarketPolly WoodsideCaulfield RacecourseCity Circle TramAlbert ParkKings DomainBlock ArcadeComo House and GardenHealesville SanctuaryAustralian National Aviation MuseumAAMI Park