8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get up close to Australia’s native wildlife on this memorable full-day tour of Phillip Island from Melbourne, including hotel pick-up. See adorable koalas and wallabies at the island’s Koala Conservation Centre, spot Australia’s largest colony of fur seals at Seal Rocks and watch the sunset penguin parade along the coast. This small-group tour has a maximum of 12 participants, ensuring a personalized experience.
- Small-group full-day tour to Phillip Island, from Melbourne
- Enjoy beautiful views of French Island and Phillip Island
- Get up close to koalas and wallabies in their natural habitat
- Witness adorable penguins as they march back to their nests after a day in the ocean
- Learn about wildlife conservation on Phillip Island
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a more intimate experience with your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Live commentary on board
Nobbies and Seal Rock
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oceania Tours and Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Phillip Island Day Trip from Melbourne?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Phillip Island Day Trip from Melbourne?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Phillip Island Day Trip from Melbourne?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Phillip Island Day Trip from Melbourne
4 hours 45 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursKid FriendlyDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMelbourneBus Tours - VictoriaNature and Wildlife - VictoriaFull-day Tours - VictoriaBus Tours - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyFull-day Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - BallaratNature and Wildlife - BallaratFull-day Tours - BallaratCategory
Collins StreetCity Circle TramMelbourne CentralAlbert ParkWilsons Promontory National ParkSunny Ridge Strawberry FarmPolly WoodsideSouth WharfFlagstaff GardensMoonlit Sanctuary Melbourne ZooYarra RiverAshcombe Maze & Lavender GardensDandenong RangesKings DomainRoyal Exhibition BuildingShrine of RemembranceLuna Park MelbourneBrighton BeachLoch Ard Gorge