- 3-hour sightseeing tour of Bayside in Melbourne
- Drive by sports venues such as the National Tennis Centre and the Formula 1 race track in Albert Park
- See the shops on Acland Street in St Kilda and Church Street in Brighton
- Take photos of the colorful Brighton Bathing Boxes
- Have time to explore South Melbourne Market
Departure & Return
We pick our guests up from outside the Ian Potter Centre, rear of Federation Square, Melbourne
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Accessibility A small amount of walking is involved. For your own comfort please wear suitable shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Melbourne Encountour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms