- Melbourne foodie walking tour
- Visit Melbourne restaurants, cafés, and/or street food stalls
- Sample delicious Chinese dumplings, indulgent desserts, and freshly brewed coffee
- Ideal introduction to Melbourne’s culinary scene for traveling foodies!
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meeting Point: Please wait on the steps at the entrance to the H&M store in Bourke St Mall, near the corner of Elizabeth St. Please note: This is NOT the same as the entrance in Little Bourke St. Allow 10-15 minutes to walk from Flinders St Train Station or Melbourne Central Train Station.
The bar where we typically finish is very close (2 minutes walk) to the starting point.
What To Expect
Visit Melbourne’s best restaurants, coffee houses, bakeries, and/or street food stalls, and tuck into delicious food samples along the way. Sip freshly brewed coffee, fill up on tasty Chinese dumplings, and indulge in sweet treats, then finish your tour with a drink at a rooftop bar, gazing out over the city.
Of course, you also get the inside scoop on Melbourne’s foodie scene and your guide is happy to offer personalized recommendations to suit your tastes.
Your tour ends in central Melbourne.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walk Melbourne Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Melbourne Foodie Discovery Walking Tour.