- Beat the crowds of the Great Ocean Road by traveling in the reverse direction
- Letting someone else drive allows you to enjoy the scenery
- Receive personalized attention in a small-group limited to 11 people
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
We offer a door to door pick up and drop off service within Melbourne City Central locations. This includes Hotels and other Accommodation types i.e Air BNB. Please indicate your Melbourne City pick up address details when placing a booking
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise us of any special dietary requirements or mobility restrictions so that we can make your experience as comfortable as possible.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Escape Discovery Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms