- Small-group full-day Yarra Valley wine tour from Melbourne
- Taste a variety of wines from the Yarra Valley
- Learn about the wine-making process from the winemakers
- Enjoy a delicious lunch paired with wine
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people allows for a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointMelbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
Traveler pickup is offered
Personal pick up locations or addresses will be advised at the time of booking to tour groups.
- Melbourne Airport, Departure Dr, Tullamarine, Victoria 3045 Australia
- Station Pier, Port Phillip Bay, Port Melbourne VIC 3207, Australia
Personal meeting points will be advised at the time of booking to tour groups.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mikes Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands