- Small-group Yarra Valley food and wine tour from Melbourne and the Yarra Valley
- Cheese and wine pairing at De Bortoli Estate
- Cellar door wine tastings at Yarra Valley's finest family owned vineyards
- Wine tastings and a 2-course gourmet lunch included
- Traveling in a small-group, maximum 6 passengers, allowing a unique and intimate experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Continue on to visit local wineries in the region and feel free to ask questions about the winemaking process as you sample each estate’s offerings. After working up an appetite, make your way to a winery restaurant for a delicious 2-course lunch paired with a glass of wine. Enjoy fresh regional produce and cuisine among a beautiful atmosphere with vineyard views.
Next, stop in at Coldstream Hills Winery for another cellar door tasting and tour of ‘amphitheater’-style vineyards built on hillsides.
Enjoy the scenic return drive to Melbourne, where you are dropped off back at your hotel in the early evening at the end of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Not recommended for child aged 18 and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Epicurean Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would highly recommend this tour to anyone interested in wine or a Yarra Valley adventure outside of Melbourne!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews