- Memphis combo tour: downtown sightseeing and river cruise
- See the landmarks of Memphis as narrated by a guide
- Board a paddlewheeler down the Mississippi River
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Admire the facades of 19th-century homes in the Victorian Village, then see where tragic history was made on the balcony of the Lorraine Motel, site of the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. Get a photo op in front of Graceland and A. Schwab, a 120-year-old general store. Don't miss a stop at the Peabody Hotel to see the famous Peabody Ducks March.
Following tour city tour, you'll board the historical Island Queen, a three-deck steamboat offering scenic views. Cruise down the Mississippi River and soak in the sights as you hear interesting commentary from your captain. Pass by Tom Lee Park and learn about its namesake, then discover how Mississippi influenced commerce in Memphis and the surrounding areas along the way.
After your combo tour you’ll be taken back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Total tour duration is approximately 6.5-7 hours
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY Memphis Best Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "incredibly enjoyable but in the summer in july, its hot on that boat." See review