Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Experience begins at 8 in the morning, when our guide picks up the passengers from their respective hotels, as it is a small group outing and we want you to be comfortable, we always go with empty seats so that everyone can enjoy of the view, varying the group between 6 and 10 passengers maximum
- We will head southwest on Provincial Route 86, enjoying the landscapes of Cacheuta until we cross the tunnel that connects this town with Potrerillos. We will contemplate the wonderful view of the majestic Cordón del Plata, Mendoza's main water source, and the picturesque Potrerillos Dam, a mirror of crystalline water in the middle of mountains.
- Then we will continue along this beautiful road, contemplating the unforgettable landscape, going through tunnels and bridges, until we reach the town of Uspallata. Again we will make a strategic stop to get a better view of the Valley as a whole.
- Once we return to the route, we are preparing for the main course of the start: Aconcagua Provincial Park. There we will obtain the corresponding permits to make a walk of approximately one hour, which will allow us to experience the majesty of the highest hill in America from the viewpoint of the Laguna de Horcones, within the Park.
- Already back in the van, we will move a few kilometers, until we reach the “Puente del Inca”. Mandatory stop in this place icon of our mountain range. There we will know its peculiar history and get a great view of the bridge.
- Once the day is over, we will begin our return to the City taking the best memories, landscapes and experiences of Aconcagua and the imposing Andes mountain range.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothing, long pants, a light coat in summer and consistent in winter.
- Do not forget sunglasses and sun protection.
- Most travelers can participate
- A walk for lovers of natural landscapes for its combination of geography, geology and history of Mendoza.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Expetravel / Azul Latina
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff