Explore our promoted experiences
- Wine tour including bike ride through Mendoza wine country
- Sample Mendoza’s famous wines, including Malbec, at three wineries
- Cycle past picturesque vineyards and down tree-lined streets
- Learn about winemaking in Argentina from your experienced guide
- Enjoy a lunch of regional specialties at one of the wineries
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Pedal through the tree-shaded streets of Vistalba that boast an interesting mix of charming cottages, impressive mansions, and ultra-modern homes. Ride out of town and into the vineyard-studded countryside while following your guide on both paved and dirt roads along a gentle route toward Kaiken, Nieto Senetiner, and Bodega Cap Vistalba wineries.
Learn about the history of winemaking in Mendoza and the winemaking process as you visit each unique winery. Ask your guide any questions or the wineries' staff as you taste Malbec and other varietals.
Enjoy the stunning scenery while you dine on a delicious lunch at Nieto Senetiner. Bike back to the departure point in Vistalba to return your equipment, then board your vehicle for the drive back to Mendoza and drop-off at your central Mendoza hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 14 years
- It is recommended that you wear athletic shoes, comfortable clothing and sunscreen
- Biking distance is approx. 6 miles (10 km)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kahuak
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We booked the bike tour so we could see the local country side at a slower pace." See review