Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day winery tour to Maipú from Mendoza
- Visit three renowned wineries—Trapiche, SinFin, and Bodega Zuccardi
- Enjoy numerous tastings of fine wines
- Learn about the art of making high-end Argentine wine
- Dine on a 3-course lunch paired with wine, including a variety of breads and delicious olive oils
- Small-group tour limited to 18 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Stop at Trapiche Winery and learn about the history of the winery, as well as the grapes and the terroir from the winemakers. Get to know your small group while you taste unusual Trapiche wines like Trapiche Colleción Roble, Trapiche Espumante Extra Brut, and Fond de Cave. Gaze out at the stunning mountain views as you explore the beautiful tasting and barrel rooms.
Tour the SinFin winery with your guide, sampling a wine style developed over several generations. Learn about Argentinian wine traditions from the SinFin guide.
Next, stop at Familia Zuccardi, founded by engineer Alberto Zuccardi in 1963 and run by his family where we visit their small olive oil factory: Zuelo. Enjoy lunch at the restaurant, Pan y Oliva, with tapas, pasta, and Santa Julia wines along with the namesake bread and olive oil while gazing out over the surrounding vineyards.
After plenty of food and wine, relax in your minivan for the ride back to Mendoza and drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to participate in wine tasting is 18 years
- A maximum of 18 people per tour
- Note: itinerary is subject to change
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kahuak
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands