6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the mysterious, pre-Aztec city of Teotihuacan, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a full-day, private tour. There’s a lot to see in the sprawling archeological site, and visiting with a personal guide ensures you'll have the chance to take it in at your own pace, without being rushed by a group schedule. Even the departure time and route are flexible, so you can tailor the day to your preferences.
- Private Teotihuacan tour explores highlights of the archeological site
- Travel in a private vehicle for a comfortable day
- Option to add other stops along the way
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation in a private vehicle with hotel pick-up & drop-off
Guided visit to Teotihuacan Archaeological Zone
Service of a private guide
Non-alcoholic drinks & snacks
Travel insurance, meals, personal expenses and tips
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
POST-COVID HEALTH & SAFETY
Understanding continuously present risks associated with COVID-19 pandemics and being willing to keep both travelers and our staff healthy, Vibe Adventures introduced internal health and safety guidelines that are enforced on all our tours until such measures are lifted by authorities of each destination and/or pandemic situation gets completely resolved worldwide. Those guidelines are based on official recommendations and protocols from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) and among others include the following measures:
Education & Training:
● regular training & education of the staff (Tour Leaders, drivers, crew) and suppliers (accommodations, restaurants, experience providers, etc.) on the importance of COVID-related health and safety measures;
● promotion of the importance of hand hygiene and other COVID-related health & safety measures to travelers through signage, oral instructions, and online materials;
● contracting only suppliers that responsibly implement COVID-related health & safety protocols recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) and local authorities.
● mandatory application of antibacterial gel (70% alcohol) by everyone entering the vehicle that is used for transportation during the tour;
● implementing a mandatory hand-hygiene policy that requires regularly scheduled use of hand sanitizer and washing hands with soap by the staff during the tour, especially after touching objects in public areas (e.g. handrails, doors, money, mobile phones, etc.).
● mandatory use of face masks or other protecting items (e.g. scarfs, kerchiefs or bandanas) covering nose, chin & mouth by both travelers & staff in all public areas (especially in confined environments such as public transport, shops, markets, museums, lobbies of hotels, etc.);
● the use of the mask is not mandatory in private areas (e.g. hotel rooms) and while having meals & drinks.
● mandatory daily sanitation of the vehicles used for transportation of travelers by the staff especially of handles, doors, seats, and other frequently-touched surfaces;
● use of cleaning and disinfecting products that are approved by local & international health authorities;
● regular audit of our suppliers on their cleanliness & sanitation protocols.
● mandatory social distance of at least 1.5 m (~5 feet) by both travelers & staff throughout the tour.
Please remember: only mutual assistance and support can mitigate the negative consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic and help us protect the health of ourselves, our families, friends, and colleagues. Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
BOOKING & CONFIRMATION
You will get a confirmation email once your booking is completed. From this moment, your tour is confirmed: just show up at the agreed time and location (if needed, we might contact you before the tour for extra info). Please be able to present your booking confirmation (can be in the electronic version on your phone) to your tour guide if required.
The default departure times (can be seen when choosing a tour date) can be also adjusted upon your request. We can pick you up almost any time (when the main attractions of the tour are open) but due to traffic conditions in Mexico City, early departures are always preferred. Our guide will meet/pick you up at the agreed time and location and might need to contact you by phone, so please kindly provide a valid phone number during your booking.
Complimentary pick-up & drop-off are included: please indicate the exact time and location for your pick-up during your booking (e.g. in the "Special Requirements" field). If you cannot find this field, just reply to the booking confirmation that you get to your email with your pickup details, message us on the platform, or call the number indicated on your booking confirmation at least 24h before the tour. We can pick you up from hotels and apartments situated in the following parts of Mexico City: Centro Historico, Reforma, Polanco, Condesa, Roma; other more remote locations might involve an extra fee.
TOUR DURATION & CUSTOMIZATION
The standard duration of the tour, as advertised in its description, is calculated from the moment of pick-up till drop-off. At the same time, the tour is customizable which means the time you spend in each destination can be adjusted to your needs. E.g. if you wanna visit a place that is not part of the default itinerary (e.g. attraction, restaurant, or market), you can do it on a complimentary basis if this visit (1) still fits the default duration of the tour and (2) doesn't involve a major change of the route. If both conditions are met, we can shorten the stay at a particular location included in the program of the tour so that you have time to visit the place you are interested in. Other changes such as extending the duration of the tour, changing the route, and adding extra participants, should be communicated to the Company at least 48 hours before the tour and will involve an extra fee.
WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU
Comfortable clothes and shoes; hat/cap, sunglasses, and sunscreen; travel insurance; good mood and curiosity.
The type of the vehicle depends on the size of your group and may include a car, 7-seater, minivan.
This tour is private: only your group will participate.
The price of the tour/person depends on the size of your group.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By booking this activity ("Tour") with the tour organizer ("Company"), you ("Customer") accept to:
- comply with all laws and regulations of the country (countries) where the Tour takes place;
- follow the instructions of the Company and its representatives;
- take all measures to procure your own safety on the Tour including, but not limited to, use of safety devices (including seat-belts, harnesses, and helmets), obeying posted signs and oral or written warnings from the Company's representatives regarding health and safety;
- provide information about pre-existing medical conditions that may affect your ability to participate in the Tour or have a negative impact on the experience of others in the Tour;
- have travel insurance covering personal injury and emergency medical expenses valid for the whole duration of the Tour;
- waive responsibility of the Company and its representatives for any personal health and property damage that may occur during the Tour;
- allow the Company to use any media content created by its representatives during the Tour for marketing-related purposes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vibe Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Tour to Teotihuacan from Mexico City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Tour to Teotihuacan from Mexico City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Tour to Teotihuacan from Mexico City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Tour to Teotihuacan from Mexico City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I highly recommend the ATV tour as it gives you a unique access to Teo and it’s surrounding areas." See review
- "The private hotel pickup and dropoff is the way to go." See review
- "As this is a private trip it can be customised in the way you want and we loved it so much that we arranged for a second trip the next day with Memo to Puebla and Cholula." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Tour to Teotihuacan from Mexico City
3 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMexico CityBus Tours - Central MexicoArchaeology Tours - Central MexicoHistorical Tours - Central MexicoHalf-day Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - TaxcoArchaeology Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - AcapulcoArchaeology Tours - AcapulcoHistorical Tours - AcapulcoHalf-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
Museum of El Carmen (Museo de El Carmen) Tours & TicketsSoumaya Museum (Plaza Carso) Tours & TicketsLatin-American Tower (Torre Latinoamericana) Tours & TicketsSan Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista) Tours & TicketsPaseo de la Reforma Tours & TicketsAnahuacalli Museum (Museo Anahuacalli) Tours & TicketsSix Flags Mexico Tours & TicketsJamaica Market (Mercado Jamaica) Tours & TicketsAngel of Independence (Monumento a la Independencia) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal) Tours & TicketsNational Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) Tours & TicketsDiego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Studio-Museum Tours & TicketsTamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo) Tours & TicketsMexico City Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno) Tours & TicketsLa Feria Chapultepec Tours & TicketsBellini Revolving Restaurant (Bellini Restaurante Giratorio) Tours & TicketsSonora Market (Mercado de Sonora) Tours & TicketsNational Palace (Palacio Nacional) Tours & TicketsPlaza Garibaldi Tours & TicketsChapultepec Castle (Castillo de Chapultepec) Tours & Tickets