2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Touring Miami’s classic neighborhoods like the Art Deco Historic District and South Beach is even more fun in antique convertible. Cruise through the city movie-star style with a chauffeur behind the wheel of your private vehicle. As you admire views with the top-down, your guide shares stories and insight into Miami’s enclaves.
- Miami city tour in an antique convertible
- Drive through Wynwood, Miami Beach, Downtown, and more
- Great overview of the city for first-time visitors
- Private tour operates with just your party and personal chauffeur
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Live commentary on board
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting point
Souvenir photos stops
Gratuities (at discretion)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (outside selected areas)
Departure & Return
1677 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
The National Hotel
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2021 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in hot weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund in certain cases
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY American Dream Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Exclusive Classic Car Tour Miami Beach & Wynwood 2-Hour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Exclusive Classic Car Tour Miami Beach & Wynwood 2-Hour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Exclusive Classic Car Tour Miami Beach & Wynwood 2-Hour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Exclusive Classic Car Tour Miami Beach & Wynwood 2-Hour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Cruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMiamiShore Excursions - FloridaPorts of Call Tours - FloridaClassic Car Tours - FloridaShore Excursions - Fort LauderdalePorts of Call Tours - Fort LauderdaleClassic Car Tours - Fort LauderdaleShore Excursions - Boca RatonPorts of Call Tours - Boca RatonClassic Car Tours - Boca RatonCategory
Coral GablesOleta River State ParkCoral Castle MuseumZoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)Bill Baggs Cape Florida State ParkFisher IslandSouth Pointe ParkDolphin MallWynwood WallsDe la Cruz CollectionCoconut GroveMiami Children's MuseumWynwood Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)Homestead-Miami SpeedwayPérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) Art Deco Historic DistrictKey BiscayneMango's Tropical CaféNew World Center