Explore our promoted experiences
- Food tour of Miami’s Little Havana neighborhood
- Visit local eateries and sample authentic Cuban food and Miamian snacks.
- Try the famous, and best empanada in Miami, flan ice cream, croquetas, guava pastelitos and more
- Learn about the local history, culture and food scene from your knowledgeable guide
- All food and refreshments are included in the ticket price.
Departure & Return
Meeting Point: Tower Theatre at 1508 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135. Look for a sign that says "MIAMI CULINARY TOURS"
What To Expect
Visit family-owned and operated Cuban restaurants to sample the fresh flavors of the local cuisine. The Calle Ocho area of Little Havana provides an overview of the neighborhood’s traditional flavors—favorites like homemade mamey and flan ice cream, chicken- and picadillo-stuffed plantain cups, guava pastelito, plus coffee, guarapo juice and much more. Many of the Cuban dishes are prepared from family recipes that have been handed down from one generation to another. All tastings are included and sum up to a large, full lunch.
This tour includes more than just food, however. Meet some of the Cuban artists in their studios, listen to some traditional Cuban music and watch skilled Cuban cigar rollers at Havana Classic Cigar. Also, visit Maximo Gomez Domino Park, a landmark on Calle Ocho.
The tour concludes back at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Our tour was named "The Top 10 Cultural Experience In The World!" by Tripadvisor 2020 Travelers’ Choice Award based on exceptional reviews.
- This tour is the highest rated experience on Tripadvisor since 2010.
- Walking less than 1/2 mile with plenty of restring stops. Tour takes place rain or shine.
- Meeting point: Tower Theatre at 1508 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135. Tickets must be pre-purchased to participate.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Our groups have exclusive access to locations that no other groups have.
- We cater for vegetarians (or no pork, beef, chicken or fish). Please note them under the "Special Requirements" section when booking. Unfortunately at this time we are NOT able to cater for gluten-free, vegan diets or severe/life-threatening food allergies.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Miami Culinary Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff