Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day guided city sightseeing tour of Miami
- Learn about Miami from a local guide
- See the stunning architecture of the Art Deco District
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
The tour ends at Bayside Marketplace at 2:00 PM. If we picked you up at a hotel in the morning, **you are responsible for your own transportation back to the hotel.**
What To Expect
Next, head to Wynwood Walls, an outdoor museum exhibiting work by the world’s best street artists, marvel at the large-scale murals in the Street Art District.
This tour packs a lot into the allotted time and is sure to give you plenty of ideas for places to explore during the rest of your trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Coronavirus Safety Update: The tour is limited to 60% capacity
- Store your luggage on the bus
- Charge your phone at your seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Pickup from Miami Beach hotels
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Miami Tour Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms