1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Experience Miami water sports on your own terms with a customizable booking that combines some of the most popular activities. In addition to tubing, hit the water to parasail or Jet Ski. It’s a fun, adventurous way to enjoy the gorgeous waterfront; since all activities depart from the same spot, you won’t need to spend your limited time driving between destinations.
- Choose the water sports that interest you most
- No experience is needed to parasail or drive the Jet Ski
- Drive a brand-new Jet Skis in a zone with no speed restrictions
- Parasail takes you up to 400 feet (122 meters) above the water
Saved to wishlist!
Safety instructions and equipment.
Parasailing or 30min Jet ski
15min Tubing ride
Florida sales tax
$200 Damage deposit per jet ski, refunded after the ride if no damage
$3 boating exam required for riders born after 1/1/1988
$40 fuel fee (per person)
Waterproof phone case (optional at check-in)
Photo/ Video Package (optional at check-in)
Add an observer (optional at check-in)
Increase activities duration (optional at check-in)
Departure & Return
Departure PointMiami Watersports, 3400 Pan American Drive Pier 9, Slip 24, Miami, FL 33133, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Must bring a valid ID/passport
- Parent or guardian must be present for anyone under 18 years old
- Double or triple Parasail rides, single flyers will be paired with others
- Max 325lbs per jet ski total (max 250lbs per rider); max 450lbs/parasail flight; max 650lbs per tube
- Jet Ski (16yrs+ to drive; 6yrs+ to be a passenger)
- Ages to participate: Parasail (5yrs+); Tubing (3yrs+)
- Package is per person
- Drivers born after January 1st, 1988 must pass a Temporary Safety Boating Test ($3) in order to operate the Jet Skis.
- Must complete paperwork at check-in
- Must understand English
- Health conditions may prevent you from participating in certain activities
- Start times may be delayed due to weather or other factors
- Covid-19 restrictions: Face mask required at all time; Only one rider per jet ski.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Miami Watersports
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during (Parasail or Jet Ski) + Tubing with Miami Watersports?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "You get pretty wet with tubing but not really with parasailing." See review
Product code: 5503P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
TubingExtremeJet SkiingParasailing RaftingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesMiamiTubing - FloridaExtreme - FloridaJet Skiing - FloridaParasailing - FloridaRafting - FloridaTubing - Fort LauderdaleExtreme - Fort LauderdaleJet Skiing - Fort LauderdaleParasailing - Fort LauderdaleRafting - Fort LauderdaleTubing - Boca RatonExtreme - Boca RatonJet Skiing - Boca RatonParasailing - Boca RatonRafting - Boca RatonCategory
Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) South Pointe ParkDolphin MallWorld Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)Coral GablesRickenbacker TrailCoconut GroveMiami SeaquariumWynwood Fisher IslandNew World CenterHolocaust Memorial Miami BeachWynwood WallsCoral Castle MuseumBal HarbourKey BiscayneArt Deco Historic DistrictBill Baggs Cape Florida State ParkVizcaya Museum and Gardens Oleta River State Park