3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cycle your way around Milan's main attractions with a 3-hour bike tour. Ride past the Sforza Castle, Parco Sempione, La Scala opera house, the Galleria, Santa Maria delle Grazie church, the Duomo and even Milan's canals. Pause regularly throughout the tour to snap photos and learn more about what you're seeing from your knowledgeable guide. Choose a morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule.
- 3-hour bike tour of Milan
- Ride through the center of Milan with an experienced guide
- See the main sights of the city, including the Duomo, Galleria, La Scala, Castello Sforzesco, Parco Sempione and even the canals of Milan
- Stop for a few minutes at each sight to learn more about it and to take a photo or two
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Via Giorgio Giulini, 2 , Via Giorgio Giulini, 2, 20123 Milano MI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Segway tour Milan at Goga cafè
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (English/French)
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (3 people) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Guided Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Bicycle Tour in Milan 3 hours?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Bicycle Tour in Milan 3 hours?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Bicycle Tour in Milan 3 hours?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Bicycle Tour in Milan 3 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanMountain Bike Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyMountain Bike Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoMountain Bike Tours - Lake ComoHistorical Tours - Lake ComoHalf-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Piazza Gae AulentiCorso Buenos AiresChurch of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)Royal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)Autodromo Nazionale MonzaMilan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)Abbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)Piazza Fontana10 Corso ComoVia Monte NapoleoneLa Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)Museo del NovecentoLa Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Piazza Mercanti Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology Leonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)