- Find out more about da Vinci’s “The Last Supper” from a private guide
- Discover more da Vinci works of art in Milan such as the “Sala delle Asse”
- Learn about Michelangelo Buonarroti at the Sforza Castle of Milan
- Hear stories of the Renaissance and the Milanese duke Ludovico Sforza
Departure & Return
Meet Your Guide at the following address: Piazza Cairoli (Cairoli Square) close the Castello Sforzesco (Sforzesco Castle) at the feet of the Equestrian Monument looking the Metro Station. Welcome sign ULTIMATE TOURS
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ULTIMATE TOURS - We Are The Ultimate Travel Company For A Reason
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.