1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Delve into the brilliant mind of Leonardo da Vinci at this interactive exhibit. Leonardo3 - The World of Leonardo, located at Piazza della Scala, boasts a number of reproductions of Leonardo’s famous machines as well as manuscripts, digital restorations, and reconstructions. Enjoy a number of interactive experiences in a multitude of languages with audio guides.
- Learn about Leonardo da Vinci and his inventions at this interactive exhibit
- Discover digital restorations and reconstructions of his famous works
- See a digital restoration of The Last Supper and learn about the fresco
- This ticket has instant confirmation and grants you skip-the-line access
Saved to wishlist!
Souvenirs (available to purchase)
Transportation to/from attractions
Audio guide (available to purchase in 8 languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish)
Departure & Return
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Leonardo3 - The World of Leonardo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Leonardo3 The World of Leonardo: Tickets for the Interactive Exhibition?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Leonardo3 The World of Leonardo: Tickets for the Interactive Exhibition?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Leonardo3 The World of Leonardo: Tickets for the Interactive Exhibition?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Leonardo3 The World of Leonardo: Tickets for the Interactive Exhibition?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 31413P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Leonardo3 The World of Leonardo: Tickets for the Interactive Exhibition
1 to 2 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesMilanAttractions & Museums - LombardyMuseum Tickets & Passes - LombardyAttractions & Museums - FernoMuseum Tickets & Passes - FernoAttractions & Museums - Lake ComoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake ComoCategory
Codex AtlanticusQuadrilatero d'OroMilan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)Palazzo LombardiaSerravalle Designer OutletVicolo dei LavandaiTicinesePiazza Mercanti Corso Buenos AiresBranca Tower (Torre Branca)Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)QC TermemilanoSan Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)Via Monte NapoleoneArch of Peace (Arco della Pace)Abbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)Museo del NovecentoChurch of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)