Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel with ease around Milan on a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour
- See the city at a pace that suits you with a 24-hour or 48-hour ticket
- Explore a total of three different routes that cover all the main attractions
- Enjoy magnificent views from the open-top double-decker bus
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
The route for Line A, the red line, includes the Milan Duomo (Cathedral), the 14th-century Castello Sforzesco and the renowned La Scala opera house, one of the most famous theaters in the world. The entire loop of Line A takes 90 minutes.
The route for Line B, the blue line, includes the skyscrapers of Palazzo Lombardia, the Porta Venezia (one of the historic city gates) and the Santa Maria delle Grazie church, in which Leonardo da Vinci’s “The Last Supper” fresco can be seen.
The route for Line C, the green line, includes the massive San Siro football (soccer) stadium, the Monumental Cemetery and a stop near the shopping quarter around Via Montenapoleone.
With your hop-on hop-off ticket good for either 24 or 48 hours (you choose the option), explore Milan at your own pace, getting off the bus at any stop you like to see an attraction or simply do some shopping. What’s more, the three routes mentioned are connected, so it’s no trouble at all to switch from one to the other in order to cover more ground in the whole city of Milan.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- 1day fare will be valid until March 31st 2022, then will be valid 24h.
- OPERATED BY Sightseeing Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "It is a very convenient and not expensive way to enter places that would be normally difficult to find without help." See review
- "Pick up points easily accessible, schedule of trips are on time." See review
- "Poor signage, very limited schedules; every hour - just in the morning or just in in the afternoon." See review