Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
308 Tours & Activities
198 Tours & Activities
Private and Luxury
119 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
While it might seem like a modern city, Milan is steeped in history dating back hundreds of years. Take a private tour of the city’s hidden gems, like the San Maurizio and San Satiro churches, as well as the red-bricked Sforza Castle. Listen to tales of Milan’s famous families—Visconti and Sforza—and see works by Michelangelo and the ancient Romans.
- Discover the hidden gems of Milan on a private walking tour
- Explore San Maurizio church, dubbed the Sistine Chapel of Milan
- See works by famous Renaissance artists like Michelangelo
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a dedicated guide
Saved to wishlist!
Blue Badge Professional art historian Local guide
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza Castello, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours of Milan
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Milan Hidden Gems Guided Tour: Michelangelo's Pietà San Maurizio and San Satiro?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Milan Hidden Gems Guided Tour: Michelangelo's Pietà San Maurizio and San Satiro?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 89407P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanArchitecture Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - LombardyArt Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyArchitecture Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoArt Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoArchitecture Tours - Lake ComoWalking Tours - Lake ComoHistorical Tours - Lake ComoArt Tours - Lake ComoHalf-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)Piazza Mercanti Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)Via della SpigaChurch of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)Porta NuovaCodex AtlanticusQuadrilatero d'OroSan Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)Via Monte NapoleoneLa Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Church of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)Poldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)Navigli DistrictLa Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)Corso Buenos AiresQC TermemilanoVicolo dei Lavandai