3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Combine a small-group sightseeing tour of Milan with wine tasting for the ultimate Italian experience. Your guide leads a walking tour of landmarks including the Duomo di Milano, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Teatro Alla Scala, and Castello Sforzesco, with time to explore Via Dante and Sempione Park. Top off your tour with a guided wine tasting and aperitivo at a trendy bar.
- Small-group half-day tour of Milan with wine tasting
- Hear insightful commentary from your guide
- Includes wine tasting and an aperitivo
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Piazza del Duomo, Milano MI, Italy
20154 Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wine Tours from Milan
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour Of Milan And A Tasting Of Italian Wines?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour Of Milan And A Tasting Of Italian Wines?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Tour Of Milan And A Tasting Of Italian Wines?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour Of Milan And A Tasting Of Italian Wines?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour Of Milan And A Tasting Of Italian Wines
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsArchitecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMilanFood Tours - LombardyWine Tastings - LombardyArchitecture Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyArt Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyFood Tours - FernoWine Tastings - FernoArchitecture Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoArt Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoFood Tours - Lake ComoWine Tastings - Lake ComoArchitecture Tours - Lake ComoWalking Tours - Lake ComoArt Tours - Lake ComoHalf-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Leonardo3 MuseumVia della SpigaPiazza Mercanti San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Abbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)QC TermemilanoAmbrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)Church of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)Corso Buenos AiresPalazzo LombardiaTicinese10 Corso ComoAutodromo Nazionale MonzaPiazza FontanaCasa MilanMilan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)