- Take a walking food tour of the historic Minneapolis Riverfront
- Stop at select restaurants to sample their best bites
- Learn about Minnesota’s history, culture, and architecture
- A small group ensures personal attention
Departure & Return
210 E. Hennepin Avenue. Between SE 2nd St. and University Avenue on E. Hennepin Avenue. 2.5 blocks past the Father Louis Hennepin Bridge. The guide will meet all guests just outside the starting location.
Between E. Hennepin Avenue and NE 1st. Avenue, on NE 5th St.
What To Expect
Explore the Nicollet Island neighborhood, where Minneapolis began, and stroll along the banks of the Mississippi River. Learn about its historical importance and stop at select restaurants along the way. Visit historic Chute Square, located near St. Anthony Main on the riverfront and home to the Ard Godfrey House, the oldest remaining wood-frame home in the Twin Cities.
At each food stop, get an insider’s view and enjoy the local favorites at each establishment. Visit locations, which could include sausages (the same ones that are served at Target Field, home of Major League Baseball’s Minnesota Twins), authentic Neapolitan pizza, traditional Greek desserts, local cheeses, and locally made gelato.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Twin Cities Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.