Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-seater and 4-seater UTVs are available
- Bottled water and snacks will be served
- All safety gear will be provided
- Group sizes capped at four participants for personal attention from your guide
Departure & Return
We are at the corner of 400 East and S. Main Street/Highway 191. Across the street from the South Maverik.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Epic 4X4 Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Book with Epic 4X4 for the time of your life!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews