Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day 4WD tour of White Rim Road in Canyonlands National Park, from Moab
- Take in views of the Colorado River from the White Rim Road
- Hike to hidden caverns and other amazing locations
- Includes buffet lunch and transport by 4WD with an expert guide
Departure & Return
Your full-day Island White Rim tour departs at 8:00 AM. Meet us at the NAVTEC Expedition office 15 minutes prior to departure. We are located at 321 N. Main St. Moab, Utah. We have plenty of parking for your convenience.
What To Expect
Entering Canyonlands, you’ll stop to view the White Rim formation, an expansive rock terrace located 1,000 feet (300 meters) above the mighty Colorado and Green rivers and situated about the same distance below the Island in the Sky mesa. Search the rocky ledges for big horn sheep among piñon and juniper forest.
Your guide offers the option to take several short but moderately challenging hikes just beneath the White Rim Sandstone level. You can scramble to caverns and more vista points overlooking the Colorado River or take in the landscape while you relax near the vehicle.
The 4WD tour of Canyonlands includes a stop for a delicious buffet-style picnic lunch accompanied by cold water and lemonade. Visit the not-to-be-missed sights of Gooseneck overlook, Lathrop Canyon, Musselman Arch and the Shafer Trail before your memorable day trip ends back in Moab.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Things to bring: camera, water bottle (free refills available) and sun protection
- NAVTEC Expeditions is an authorized concessioner
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY NAVTEC Expeditions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas