- Half-day rafting adventure on the Colorado River
- Paddle a small raft downstream with a river guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Round-trip transport from Moab
- Small-group tour ensures personalized service
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
During the half-day excursion you'll raft through Professor Creek, Cloudburst, and Rocky Rapid. Take in the views of the majestic Fisher Towers and other red rock canyon scenery while enjoying the splashy thrills.
At the end of your tour, you’ll return to the starting point in central Moab.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red River Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Moab Half-Day Rafting Trip.